Saturday 16 November 2013

A great day at the rock & roll Las Vegas expo

Well it's early here in the USA and my body clock still thinks it's in the uk so I've been wide awake now since 1 am in the morning so I have decided to do a little blog on the Las Vegas Rock & Roll expo.
Here goes .
We arrived at the expo just as it opened at 11am on Friday morning & this year it had been moved to the las Vegas convention centre a bigger building off the strip. Not that I was keen to get my number but I was first in the que for mine 
So number 2440 was my race number & next was shirt collection & it's great to see that there were women special cut ones for a change so at last no oversized T-shirt for me & a very nice design too.

Next was to pick up our swag bag which had a array of vouchers & free bar entry offers in it.
Right so I'm all ready to run now just the expo to have a wander around, only in Las Vegas do you get greated by show girls & you get to see runners walking around dressed as Elvis bizarre very bizarre but that's what makes this race so unique. 
The expo was great full of lots of freebies & competitions to enter & prizes to be won , very enjoyable indeed.
I was also meeting up with the lovely guys from feetures socks who had agreed for the 2nd year running to supply me with a few pairs of there amazing socks ( these were the socks I wore when I ran in the transalpine race for 8 days ) and I didn't get one blister the whole time I wore them !! Now that is impressive for me & I can not stop talking about how good they are . 
So thank you www.feeturesbrand.com
for my 12 months supply of socks & I will keep spreading the word in the uk.
My next update will be after the race . 

No comments:

Post a Comment