Saturday 1 December 2012

New sponsor News Feetures socks

A couple of months ago I Contacted Feetures socks regarding maybe helping Amanda & I with some socks for the Ocean floor race as I had been lucky enough to have been given a pair to try at the Buff Lightning run this year.
To my surprise they were very interested & I had to forward some information to them & quickly they came back to me saying how interested they were.
So how did I manage to sweet talk a American company into helping us ??
My English cheekiness & charm obviously won them over & they loved the fact that I was running in the Rock n Roll Las Vegas Half marathon in December which fitted in perfect to meet up with them & collect the socks.
So this is how it started & yesterday I met up with Joe Gaither from Feetures at the race expo & he couldn't have been nicer & loved the fact we were 2 girls mad enough to take on the a ocean floor race challenge.
Check out www.feeturesbrand.com to look at the amazing socks & you can purchase them in the uk from Sweatshop.
Look out for my reviews on these socks soon .



No comments:

Post a Comment