Thursday 18 September 2014

Equinox 24 hour race






I've been a little slow with my blogs lately so I thought I would get a little pre race blog done .
So here goes tonight me , David & my dad Buff daddy les will be traveling up to Belvoir castle in Leicestershire to meet up with our ultra family .kath , Duane & Lorraine & to pitch our tents ready for a weekend of fun ( I'm guessing my fun is very different to others but 24hours of running is FUN ) 
If your at the event please come and say hi we will be in the solo camping area (look out for the Buff® Tape ) and Team Buff Uk kit. www.buffwear.co.uk

This will be a strange 24hour race for me as normally I have full support and I don't have to worry about anything but for my 5th 24 hour race , I'm going to be a lot more self suffient so it could be interesting , I just need to remember to eat lots and drink lots and wear warm kit when it gets dark ( Lorraine don't forget to tell me ) .
So what's my plan for the race ?
who knows how this will go , I've been having physio on my leg since the endure 24 in June I must thank www.Rocktape.net  for sending me some tape for my leg & hopefully all will be well.
I've also had a nasty cough for over a week !!! Not a ideal build up to a race , but I'm not making excuses , my head will be in the zone and I'm hoping for some big miles , but more importantly I'm going to enjoy the weekend with my family & friends & I can't wait to see how David gets on in his first 24hour race .


 So for now I'm going to leave my blog & carry on packing & I would like to thank everyone who has sent me good luck messages & I thank everyone at Team Buff uk for the continued support .
Good luck to all my friends racing this weekend . 



No comments:

Post a Comment