Monday 30 December 2013

End of 2013 a superb year.

Well what can I say about 2013 apart from it been a amazing year !!!

Running wise I've done quite possibly 2 of the biggest races yet for me with the ocean floor race in Feb & the Gore-tex  transalpine race in August , these two races have both opened my eyes to loving the spirit for adventure & also showing me what you can overcome when things get tough in a race, both races have also made me appreciate my family & my true friends as the support I have received this year has been 2nd to none & I truly appreciate it more than you probably realise.
I must thank Buff  www.buffwear.co.uk
for been behind me 100 percent in everything I have done this year & the support you have given me has been above what I would expect from a company & I'm honoured to be part of a amazing team & look forward to spreading the Buff love in 2014 which hopefully will be my 3rd year of been sponsored ,
Thanks also to SueMe www.sueme.com for all your help too & I look forward to wearing some of your cool new gear in 2014.
So what have I planned for 2014 ??? & how can you top an amazing year of running , fun times & friendship !!!!! ??

Well l have quite a few 24 hour races already entered for next year & my weekends are filling up quickly so keep checking my blog for some of my adventures & new exciting challenges inc something a bit different for me as I'm starting a sports nutrition course in Jan , so hopefully that will have some positive benefits to my ultra training too .
I also promise to upload my transalpine race blog which is taking me forever to get my head around.

But for now I wish all my family  & friends a happy & laughter filled new year & to keep doing all the crazy things you enjoy as life is too short not too.





No comments:

Post a Comment