Monday 22 October 2012

Great Ocean Floor Ultra sponsorship/funding news.



Well what another brilliant week, Amanda & I have both been busy emailing, facebooking, chatting, blogging to as many people as possible telling them about our race next Feb.

My amazing hubby Ben has been brilliant telling all his friends & work friends about the event & we are really pleased to announce that Wayne from J & M electrical Wholesalers in Burntwood, Staffordshire has agreed to help part fund our trip with a lovely donation of £900 towards the cost of our entry fees.  We both really can not thank J & M Electrical enough for doing this & we will be running with his company logo on our kit.

So to any of my friends who live in or around Burntwood please visit J & M at Unit 2 Morley road to buy your electrical bits.

I have also been very lucky to have been emailed by Mimi Anderson the amazing ultra runner & guinness book of records holder, she has offered me loads of tips & advice which im really gratefull for, she may regret offering this help as I may drive her mad asking questions.

I also feel really lucky to have loads of brilliant running friends who are really supportive & helpfull & I cant thank u all enough for helping me & offering to help.

My training has been going well & i'm getting the miles in with my training partner (my dad) .As my training increases i'm so pleased that ive been running to & from work with my back pack on for the last 5 years or more & I feel that this will give me a advantage in the desert. (hopefully)




Also I have tested the for goodness shakes nectar in Blackcurrant flavour on Saturday's long run & yep i'm very impressed, a lovely flavour not too over powering & I had no stomach issues which I sometimes have with other brands. 10 out of 10, my dad also liked it so its thumbs up from the both of us.

Keep a eye out for more exciting news this week .

No comments:

Post a Comment